Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Valerian Root And Chamomile




RESPONSE TO CO. IVAN FRANCO DE LA FUENTE
This is very delicate, they certainly would know if we speak the truth or not, if you lie, trust, once lost, is very difficult to recover and I do not trust it, because it lies in a systematic, that is the kind of representative they want, a person is lying, it's best to tell the truth.

reiterate, because lying, because they deny what is a fact also solve another of the fallacies that seek reelection, and it is clear, it is my personal opinion everyone is free to vote for who believes is right.


As for the supposed "need" carnation ASSA remains at the forefront of resolving the issue of Mexican have to clarify the following, remember that insolvency is a term not yet agree if at the end of June or July, but the case of Mexico must finalize before August, and when they enter the new Secretary General, after August.

On the subject of negotiations, everything is agreed, there is nothing to negotiate, accepted the proposed settlement and rehires Capital PC now call it "Plan Mexico."

In such case you restart operations, and everything is done, do not forget that we were about to receive our settlements and re-signed in February.

And to conclude my remarks, I do not know if you realized that this could be our last chance to have a Secretary General of Mexico, the company is hanging by a thread and do not know what will end of our story, I'm not anonymous, but instead if I can talk about the attacks if I've received from people close to the carnation and that without I am a candidate, the truth, there is no point talking about it.

Companion, I respect your point of view but I disagree with him.

was a pleasure answering your letter.
CAREFULLY

Ximena Garmendia

0 comments:

Post a Comment