Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dialga Pokemon Vs Pulgia Pokemon Games



Partners.
unfounded allegations is worrying to read that only have support on assumptions, that is, there is no evidence that what is said is part of a plan orchestrated by the REIS. General, I understand the desperation for not having a positive response to the Mexican problem makes us prey to anxiety and distress, but precisely because of the above is the moment when we must keep a cool head and not get carried away by recent events I remind you that we have almost 9 months in this situation and we can not ignore everything that has happened and interests are at stake, consider a few statements:
The airline's profit-sharing: Liz also proposed for proselytizing. Aeromexico

Letters:

proselytism is attributed to Liz has a power not because his performance was not significantly different from the other Secretaries-General

The pounding within the union does not stop and ask myself if there is improper conduct by the Secretary General that deserve to be investigated should not follow the course marked the Statute, rather than publicly air without having exhausted all sources of research? This shows that the only purpose is to discredit Liz without the process is finished. There is little that is involved, the viability of Mexico, the survival of the union, collective agreements, etc., are not sufficient reasons to pause the differences and get to work together to solve many conflicts and resolve them once solved?

Liz I know personally I've only exchanged greetings 2 or 3 times with it, I make this clarification because I think his stalwart, has earned my respect by the congruence between what he says and does, is very careful to make statements optimistic and unrealistic, I'm clear that we are in a negotiation in which there are many interests and not all point to the same address as they are cheap is very easy to listen to any argument destabilizes us.

I trust the ability of Liz has shown so far, I know we live in a dynamic world it is sometimes necessary to change strategy, so I prefer that she is at the head of negotiations and without doubt the ability of the other contenders, his experience in the Mexican conflict causes him to have a plus.

I invite you to do a thorough analysis of the information bombarding us, most with outside interests to ours, the decision we make will be critical to our survival and we will have a second chance.

Are not you a bad feeling anonymous accusations are made?

Sincerely: Franco Iván de la Fuente







0 comments:

Post a Comment